6 Ways to Prepare to Sell Your Home During the COVID 19 PandemicWe have procedures in place to get your home sold – safely. If you NEED to sell your home, we can help. 1. Address
Can I Sell My Cape Coral Or Fort Myers Home During The COVID 19 Pandemic?
Dated: April 16 2020
6 Ways to Prepare to Sell Your Home During the COVID 19 Pandemic
We have procedures in place to get your home sold – safely. If you NEED to sell your home, we can help.
1. Address any maintenance issues. Knocking out all of the maintenance issues in advance can help keep the deal on track and ensure the home inspection goes smoothly once you accept an offer. Many contractors are considered “essential businesses” and can safely make repairs in your home. We can help recommend some reputable companies that use precautions to prevent the spread the virus.
2. Hire a Weichert Agent to guide you. A good real estate agent can help avoid costly mistakes and understands all the factors in the home-selling process. They also have access to market data that can give you a comprehensive analysis of the local market. Our agents understand safety is the number one priority. We can help ensure the appraisal, inspections, and closing processes are completed safely.
3. Set a realistic price on your home. Your Weichert agent can help you set a realistic and objective price. Setting the right price from the beginning can shorten how long your home stays on the market. Overpricing your home can limit the number of prospective Buyers and force you to make multiple markdowns. Pricing is extremely important during the COVID 19 Pandemic. We can help prepare a comprehensive pricing strategy and marketing plan and present it to you virtually - or simply communicate by phone and email.
4. Sell your home at the right time. April is typically a great month to sell your home in Southwest Florida! Unfortunately, COVID 19 has made a huge impact in the real estate market. Buyers are scarce, but we do have buyers! Currently, there are less homes on the market due to the COVID 19 pandemic. Inventory is low. This may be the right time to sell your home.
5. Prepare and stage your home for potential Buyers. Take the extra time to clean and declutter and consider staging if appropriate for your situation. According to realtor.com, staged homes sell 88% faster and for 20% more than non-staged homes. Good curb appeal is important as well to make the best first impression.
6. Hire a professional photographer. Having photos that represent your home in the best light is important considering 93% of all Buyers use a website in their home search. A professional real estate photographer can produce high-quality photos to help sell your home. The cost ranges from $150 to $500 – but we take care of the costs! We also make sure to include a high quality Virtual Tour! Many Buyers are buying homes without seeing the home in person. How your home is presented online is very important.
If you need to sell your home and have questions about the processes in place, give us a contact request at https://www.weichertagencyone.com/contact.php.
If you want to see the current value of your home enter your address below!
Search for your dream home right now!
We have local COVID information on our website www.weichertagencyone.com
Stay safe! Enjoy this month’s recipe!
Tortellini with Asparagus & Lemon
· 2 packages cheese tortellini
· 3 tablespoons butter
· 1 tablespoon olive oil
· 2 cups cut fresh asparagus (2-inch pieces)
· 3 garlic cloves, minced
· ⅛ teaspoon pepper
· 2 teaspoons chopped chives
· 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
· ½ teaspoon chopped fresh dill
· ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
· 2 tablespoons lemon juice
· ⅔ cup crumbled feta cheese
· ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1) Cook tortellini according to package directions.
2) In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat.
3) Add asparagus; cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add garlic and pepper; cook 1 minute longer.
4) Remove from heat; stir in herbs, lemon zest and lemon juice.
5) Drain tortellini; transfer to a large bowl. Stir in cheeses and asparagus mixture. Enjoy!
TIP: Top with grilled chicken for added protein!
Recipe courtesy of tasteofhome.com
Megan has been in the Real Estate industry, since 1993. Earning her Real Estate Sales Associate license in 1993, she has been actively involved in the business throughout the past 2 decades. Her prior....